… as told to me by a fellow member of my ante-natal group a few years ago.
Alien abductions are misty recollections of having your nappy (diaper) changed as an infant.
Think about it. What do so many alien abduction stories have in common?
- Sudden transportation away from what you were doing – a transportation you are helpless to resist
- Bright lights shining in your face
- Out of focus humanoid people whose faces are a bit similar to your own, only narrower
- Being made to lie down on your back while your abductors carry out bizarre medical activities – ofteninvolving the nether regions
- Being dumped unceremoniously back into the normal world as suddenly as you were taken away.